2010/05/31

Mojo's Rabies And The New Family's Flanders With the MamaReptile!


<--(Mojo has rabies, Flanders!)

This is the story of a cat named Mojo, a hamster named Patrick, Another cat
named Madison, Me, Lucy, two geckos, and a baby on the way, and a new pet....

So one day, 3 things all happened at once. 3 peculiar things...very peculiar. I
was there, sleeping, or maybe I was just chewing on that bratty Webkinz crap. Anyways, a fluffy paw tapped on my back. It wasn't extremely fluffy like Madison, and Mojo never wakes me up... I opened my eyes to see a cat. "My name is Flanders, and I am proud stalker of all cats!" He said. I couldn't believe it... a white and orange tabby cat. Madison and Mojo weren't there, so I decided that I could show him the roots of his new home.

The Tour: "This is the hamster, Patrick" I said as we went past the little rodent's cage. "I'll show you Madison and Mohito' later." I told Flanders. Then, I went to show Flanders the two geckos, Husband and Wife, Phoenix and Sahara, or Geek and Santa! Anyways, I was about to open the habitat so Flanders could see the geckos. Then, I saw something! It was exactly what I thought it was! But I couldn't believe I was seeing it! There it was! An EGG!!!


That Trooper Gecko has been pregnant for 6 months, and she DIDN'T tell me before she gave birth! Now I had to incubate it! I grabbed an empty coffee cup and filled it with some of that stringy stuff from the Easter basket. I breathed hot air on it an placed it into the coffee cup with the stringy thingies. "Flanders, I know you're new, but you'll to sit on the egg and keep it
warm!" I said. I actually said that because believe me, who wants to spend all day sitting on an egg?

I was relaxing- no cats, no having to worry about the egg, and no nothing! But then I heard a SCRREEEEEEEEEECHHH-OWWWW!!! It was relaxing while it lasted. Mojo came out all rancid, furious and psychodic! Madison came dashing toward me and quickly said: "Mojo got bitten by a rabid raccoon, now he's all crazy, and if I were you, I'd RUN" Mojo came dashing toward us! I was scared and didn't know what to do! I was frozen in panic. And then, Mojo was about to pounce and bite! I was still frozen! Madison grabbed my head and dragged me upstairs. We locked the door leading upstairs! But Mojo was scared!

Meanwhile, Flanders was on the egg. Then, he felt it move. He got off of it- it hatched. A tiny gecko was born. Now, when geckos lay their eggs in the wild, they bury them and let the eggs hatch on their own. If they're together, trouble could happen. The little baby went toward the habitat. "No little trooper, I'm your new dad, and I say that sandbox in a glass tank is not for you!" Flanders scooped up the baby and looked into it's eyes. They were dragon-like. And dragon meant- something- Flanders didn't know. Then Flanders remembered there was this video game about the dude named Spyro the dragon. That purple dude who breathes out earth and ice and fire and lightning. So, Flanders named it "Spyro."

"Do you know any hiding spots upstairs?" I asked. "Let's take out the floorboards and cover it with the laundry basket!" Madison advised. We got to work, and just in time! Mojo must've busted the door and he came rampaging up the room! Madison and I had to pretend we were rocks. Then I had an itch! I HAD to scratch! And then when I did. *CHUCK!!* The two of us fell through the living room ceiling which was downstairs. But we landed on the couch. "We might be safe for now." I said. Madison and I held each other tightly.

Flanders and Spyro were going upstairs, and they didn't know what was up there! "Spyro, there's this thing called life. You're living it right now. Life has an ending sometimes. And I won't let you die today." Flanders said. Spyro just blinked. Then, rabid Mojo came from the corner. "Oh, shoot!" Flanders cried. He saw a little part of the hole we made in the floor/ceiling. He moved the basket and dived. Madison and I saw Flanders. KA-PLUNK! right on the couch! I saw Spyro. "So, the egg hatched. Take care of it, Mojo's on the loose!" I warned.

Just then, Mojo came crashing down. Next thing I knew, m brain sizzled an idea! I grabbed a pill from the cabinet. "Oh rabid Mohito,' com get the treat! He swallowed it. He bit Madison! But I wasn't scared. That pill was rabies vaccine! The minute Mojo bit Madison, he wasn't rabid. Mojo was not talking. "Mojo, Mohito,' Mojo? MOJO!!" Madison, Flanders, and I yelled. "I. Was. Rabid. AWESOME!" Mojo finally replied! "He's back!" Madison cried. "HOORAY!" We all shouted!

Now, It's more different than ever. Flanders the new cat is the alpha-cat! Mojo now has a something he can tell his young kittens someday. Phoenix and Sahara were officially Moms and Dads! Life is new and life yesterday, was history. And one thing different- there's a hole in the ceiling...

No comments: