2011/04/17

Ode to Mojo- By Lucy

Magnificent, Marvelous Mojo, Oh how I adore Mojo, He's lovely and purring and amazing and comforting. Every day, When I go to sleep, I think of cuddly Mojo From the day he came To the day of today, I have always loved that Purr-fect cat. He has a nice, plump tummy. With Silky fur and an affectionate temper, It's just too hard to resist this feline. His craving for cat food, For all favors of all kind. Fish, Turkey, and So Much More! We imagine Mojo's a super hero. His mortal rival is his enemy nemesis! Our cat named Flanders is called "Tabby Enemy." Every night, He goes in the cat bed All tired and exhausted. I cuddle next to the cat bed. Good Night, sweet, sweet Mojo. COMMENTS Madison08- Why didn't you make an ode about me?!! MojoMan2- Thanks for that poem! I never knew you thought of me that way. FlandersTheStalker246- What makes you think I'm EVIL??!!!

No comments: