2009/08/31

Brig Kitties

On a perfect summer's day, when birds would chirp and fly in the

cloudless, sunny sky with the green grass growing, I chewed on a bone. Well, I didn't anymore. Fall is now coming, and a fall day, it's filled with clouds. The climate is more cold, and leaves provide humans more work. Well, about the extra work for raking, that's actually good, as long as humans are doing it. But then they wouldn't have enough time to cook steaks to feed to their dogs and they wouldn't have enough time to betraid their cats. But Madison and Mojo and Muffin are with me. So maybe not all of us dogs enjoy fall. But humans are. My brother loves fall because for him, the climate is just right. He has very high durability scores. But there's no time for that stuff. So on one of the ast days of summer, I was just chewing on my lucky bone. It was so fun. Just digging my tough teeth into the outer, yet inner layers of the tasty bone. I hope to rip through it some day.
So anyways, Madison and Mojo came by. "What're you doing Lucy?" Mojo asked. "Trying to get as far away from guys as possible." I said between knaws while knawing my bone. "Can we watch you?" Madison asked. "No." I said. Then, I had an idea. I thought: if those kittens are locked in something like a cage or a brig, then they would regret it and shut up, and stay away from me. It was my best idea yet! Or was it? So I got Madison and Mojo distracted.
"Hey guys, look over there. It's a rare and sacred cat of some sort!" I said. "Cool!" Madison and Mojo marveled. Then, I put them in a small bag. I closed the bag shut tightly and tied with rope. Then I released the cats, but they were released in a brig, where they were locked in. I destroyed the key so they couldn't exit. And with that, I went back to my business. Bag in the brig, Madison and Mojo were struggling to survive.
"Lucy, this is a big mistake! You'd better let us out this very instant!" Mojo yelled. Nothing. "Well, let's just sit here." Mojo said. 10 seconds later, things were boring. "Okay, we have to squeeze out somehow." Madison said. She remembered that cats don't have really good collar bones, and that they squeeze through compact spaces. "Let me try squeezing these bars." Madison told Mojo. "Okay" Mojo aggreed. Madison inserted through the one of the spaces between some the bars of the brig. "I think it's working. Wait- it's working-IT'S WORKING, IT'S FAILING!" Madison cried. Her body got stuck in the brig. Some of her body and her head were stuck out of the brig, but Madison's behind, tail, and hind legs were still in the brig. "I'm stuck!" Madison complained. "Hang in there!" Mojo yelled. "I wish I was free! I dream that this won't again!" Madison cried in a sort of pensive mood.
Mojo tried to push Madison out. "I hear a sound. Some squeaking noise." Mojo said. "Be optimistic about it, because that means I'm getting un-stuck." Madison said in high hopes. Mojo harder. And Harder. AND HARDER. Then Madison was sent falling out of the brig.
"Now, how do you get me out?" Mojo asked. "I don't know, but good luck trying to." Madison said. And she left. "Well, at least Lucy has the key." Mojo said. "I hope so." Mojo then added...

No comments: